Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Salanth's predicament (open to all)

Go down 
+3
Cole
Eskan
Cascade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Salanth

Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sounds of battle rang out from Salanth's home on the mountain he had dubbed lightning fall peak. Salanth the young mage had received a rude awakening from his afternoon nap as he had awoken to find half a dozen elk sized spiders had infiltrated his layer. This was the third time monsters had stumbled into his layer this week... Someone was definitely leading them there trying to kill him. On the plus side however this had given him opportunity to try out a new spell he had been working on. Firing highly concentrated beams of light from his staff he had managed to search the flesh of the attacking creatures, he felled two of the creatures but the other four managed to escape his cave with minor to moderate wounds screaming shrill cries as the ran at their top speeds away from the mage's home. "Certainly not the worst spell I've tried".Salanth mused to himself watching the beasts flee
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:29 am

"We will then certainly" Salanth replies amused by the dragons sentiments he chuckles a little to himself and says honestly "I would do well to have such a friend as you"
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:32 am

"So, would I be of any help?" Cole asked. "I have a feeling something bad is going to happen, and that I should be there."
Back to top Go down
http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:32 am

"Sure! A really strong dragon could help a lot!" Eskan replied.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 am

Salanth nodded in agreement "we need everyone we can, but how Will we find them?"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:56 am

"Follow the spiders! They'll lead us back to there master, right? Or the summoner can be no more than 10 miles away if they are a moderate summoner, 20 miles if they are advanced." Eskan said.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 am

Salanth notices a spider crawling away and motions for the others to follow
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:06 am

"I'm an advanced Undead Summoner," Eco said, bounding after the spider. "Wait, couldn't I just like, I don't know, Summon a Wolf Spirit and have it track the spider? That way we will know for sure that we aren't just following a random spider... not totally sure if that would work though. What do you think, Eskan?"
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:15 am

"It's not really a random spider, there really big, as big as us. And they would have a magical aura, as all summoned creatures have." Eskan though very hard. Then she got up and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:32 am

The spider leads the group to a cave in the shape of a skull. Bones litter the area outside of the cave which would usually be frightening, but On the way the terrified spider made no move to attack them, whoever these summoners were they obviously weren't very good at controlling their creatures, which is telling.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:51 am

"Awesome! I wanna live in a cave like this! Just so I can scare people," Cole said with an evil glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:41 pm

"Forests are just fine for me, Thank you!" Eskan said, hopping. it seemed as if she always had energy.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:49 pm

"Fine," Cole wandered into the den, making no attempt of being silent. He was really confident in his strength. And anyways, his Battle Mode scared most dragons.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Salanth nods to her "the forest is a fine place but some dragons prefer caves for their look and feel... I use them to keep away from bigger predators, anyway this looks like these bones have been used for necromancy... This may be the place"

As Cole heads inside he soon finds himself face to face with a massive, armored skeletal Dragon
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Eskan sneaked inside after Cole, and jumped when she saw the Necromancer. "H..hi?"
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm

"Hello! How are you?!" Eco asked, bounding right up to the dragon. She was never the one to be scared, or let silences hang. "Hey! I know, do you live here? This place looks awesome! We're just here for a visit, that's all. Nothing else! So is it okay to stay?! Please?!?!?" Eco was, at this point, all up in the armored skeletal dragon's face. "If so, can we play a game?! Will you be my friend?! I know! Let's all get to know one another better!! Kayzees?"
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:07 pm

The skeletal creature being.a.mindless.undead guard beast the skeletal Dragon tries to eat eco but is blasted back by a bolt of lightning from salanth "stay back!" He shouts
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Eco stood there in shock, never in her life had someone tried to harm her. Eco's friendly personality usually turns the most cold dragons into best friends. Her eyes whelld up in tears as she mutter what seemed to be random jibberish. "Summonth Spitrhy Wolves Deatha Longtrh Gone!" Chains appeared around Eco's legs. The den seemed to get darker for a moment. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, three wolves appeared. All three of them had black fur, and in some places flesh fell from them. "Zombie Wolf Spirits, attack!"
Back to top Go down
Eskan

Eskan

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Eskan muttered a spell, and at the end, two bright green lights appeared next to her. One turned into a Bear, and the other into a Elk. "Attack, Spirit Bear and Elk!" The buck charged at the skeletal dragon, and the bear reared onto it's hind legs, swatting at it.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 pm

The Dragon held together with relatively flimsy magic is quickly overwhelmed and killed by the creature
"Remind me not to make you two angry" Salanth says impressed "now let's get the summoner"
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

"CHARGE!!! I AM REALLY MAD!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Salanth nods "alright but calm down a bit, what if they cast an illusion eco I need you in control..." He advises before heading deeper into the cave where the group finds a young and caged human male in a cell with sorcerers equipment and clearly injured. He is being guarded by a medium sized black Dragon to busy ranting to notice any of you "what do you mean the Dragon failed?! What did you bind it with paper mache!?"

The human no older than twenty stammers clearly too terified of the Dragon to think straight "n...no master I swear I did all I could but I'm not a necromancer... Not a very good one anyway..." He just looks scared for his life
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:12 pm

"Hey! What the heck do you think your doing?!" Eco asked, concerned for the little human.
Back to top Go down
Eskan

Eskan

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:28 pm

"Yeah! Let him go!" Eskan shouted and stomped, hissing.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:38 pm

The black Dragon turns and hisses at them summoning a pair of black fireballs "Bah! IMy summoner has failed I'll deal with you myself... Then finish punishing him accordingly." She glares at salanth "the Dream binder will be mine"

Salanths eyes widden as he recalls the tome of his master... So that's what she wants. "Never!" Salanth says preparing his own fire spell "the Tome would bring an eternal winter it would kill us all!!"
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:30 pm

"DIE YOU FREAKING HUMAN ABUSER!!!!!" Eco roared before summoning three Skeleton Stag Spirits with a spell she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkonia Draconis :: Roleplaying :: Stelkal Mountains-
Jump to: