Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Salanth's predicament (open to all)

Go down 
+3
Cole
Eskan
Cascade
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Salanth

Salanth's predicament (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Sounds of battle rang out from Salanth's home on the mountain he had dubbed lightning fall peak. Salanth the young mage had received a rude awakening from his afternoon nap as he had awoken to find half a dozen elk sized spiders had infiltrated his layer. This was the third time monsters had stumbled into his layer this week... Someone was definitely leading them there trying to kill him. On the plus side however this had given him opportunity to try out a new spell he had been working on. Firing highly concentrated beams of light from his staff he had managed to search the flesh of the attacking creatures, he felled two of the creatures but the other four managed to escape his cave with minor to moderate wounds screaming shrill cries as the ran at their top speeds away from the mage's home. "Certainly not the worst spell I've tried".Salanth mused to himself watching the beasts flee
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Cascade skimmed the mist and clouds of the Stelkal Mountains that clung to the large, soaring summits. Feeling refreshed, she dived down and saw large gray and brown rocks. But one caught her attention. Four large spiders where crawling down it. Casy growled, and swooped onto them, killing them. "Disgusting things." She muttered. But she didn't know that dragon was behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:07 pm

"I must concur with your assessment" the still groggy salanth comments from behind cascade. His voice is clearly nervous, after all a bronze Dragon five times his size has just landed right in front of him who wouldn't be a bit nervous "I'm salanth by the way, a mage and something of an alchemist too I suppose..." The tiny Dragon introduces himself to the larger Dragon
Back to top Go down
Eskan

Eskan

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:16 pm

(I'm Lazy. Also, Bronze dragon aren't bigger than the rest of the types. Cascade is only 30-ish feet.)
"I'm Cascade, a healer. I just wander around Darkonia, but stay near Myramor Lake for most of the time." Casy said.
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 pm

Eco took to the skies, flapping like crazy to obtain some form of flight, she fell back to the ground. "It's useless!" Eco growled. She had just summoned an Elk Spirit, and was tying to see if she could fly and still hold the Spirit in this world, she couldn't. "Darn it, darn it, darn it!" Eco let go of her hold on the Elk, and watched it disappear before leaping into the air again. She flapped her wings and was soon off. Eco glided for a bit, pondering why she couldn't do what she wanted to. Eco then saw two dragons talking, and decided to join them.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:34 pm

(He is just very small (ten feet) and I thought she was 50ft?)
The mage nods giving a bit of a bow "at your service then, or I would be if I wasn't busy boarding up my cave entrance, I believe there's a summoner or tamer in these parts trying to kill me, what with all the recent attacks from unrelated monsters I'm attacked at least twice a day for the past two weeks" Salanth sighs ar his predicament. "I don't have any money for the time being but I do have potions for anyone who would help me. Or I could teach them some basic battle magic..." He offers desperate for help
(It seems like we've got a lot of young talented magic users, would you mind me making an old magic master type?)
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:55 pm

(She's 30ft. And OK. This might be good for Eskan to do, as she is a summoner.)
"I'll help, if you want. I know someone whose got talent in summoning living things. Not spiders, though."
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:56 pm

"I'm a Summoner, and I know I didn't attack you with my Spirits. Oh, by the way, what were the creatures and did hey look see-through, skeleton like, zombie like, anything along those lines?" Eco asked as she came and landed beside Cascade and Salanth. "Oops, forgot to introduce myself, well, I usually do.... Anyway, I'm Eco the Undead Summoner."
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm

Salanth nodded still not noticing eco as she had landed behind him "indeed a summoner would be quite useful, especially one who knew how to work with undead and darker creatures, sadly It's not like I'm going to just turn around and find one" he smiles at the improbability of that scenario.

Or at least that's what he would have said and Done had he not turned around to see an undead summoner "oh hello... I'm salanth" he introduced himself a bit nervous to be around so many dragons he did not see many out here, but he was grateful nonetheless. "Well, there was an undead Dragon a couple days ago and some skeletons yesterday, but not all the creatures are undead, there have also been golems and spiders"

(Yeah it might, then again ecos already there and a healer never hurt an adventure)
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:23 pm

(I'll still bring Eskan though. It'd be a 'mage'ical adventure, right?)
"I'll go get her. Be back soon." She took off towards Leivan Forest. Soon after, and green dragon came. "Hello there. I'm Eskan."
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 6:40 pm

"'Ello Eskan, nice to see you again. So how's it going for your Summoning? My flying while Summoning is still not working...." Eco greeted her friend with a happy flutter of her wings. "Also, Salanth, I think you may be up against a team of Summoners, I mean, Undead Summoners cannot also summon live things and vice versa."
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Cole zipped through the air towards the finish line. Come on, come on! His breathing was ragged, and he was getting more and more tired, but he willed himself onward. He broke the ribbon and continued on, confusing the crowd. I have to go farther then last time! I have to be better! Cole spotted a mountain in the distance and made that his goal. When he reached it Cole collapsed on the ground, his breath coming in shallow gasps. His chest heaved and his wings weakly fluttered. "Water," Cole croaked. "I-I need wa-water."
Back to top Go down
http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 7:09 pm

"Or a very old master wizard." Salanth strokes his chin as he considers the horrible possibility and conjures some water for the new comer Cole without paying otherwise much attention to him. "I certainly hope you're right and find it more likely... Would you by Chance be willing to help?"
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:59 am

"Of course I'd be willing to help," Eco replied. Turning to the black dragon that just appeared she said, "Umm, who are you? Wait! I know! You're Cole the Racer, aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Seath

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:03 am

(Laaaaazy post due to lack of time")

"Hold your breath and swallow" Salanth commands and proceads to direct the conjured water down Cole's throat when finished he asks "better?"
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:13 am

"Yes, thank you. And, yes, I am Cole."
Back to top Go down
http://turningsupernatural.forumotion.com/
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:36 am

"I'm Eskan, a summoner. Of living things, of course." She said. "And I'd like to help on this mission!"
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Salanth bows to them greatful for their help "think you both, for this I can either teach you some basic battle magic, I'm quite good with that. Or I can grant you any potion from my stock"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 pm

"Oh! Potions! I love them!" Eskan said, nodding. "I've made lots, too."
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Salanth smiles and offers something she might find more valuable "I could also show you some recipes I learned from the master wizard Seath.... Or introduce you to the master wizard Seath, he's always happy to teach"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:01 pm

(Is that another person, or just one of your alts?)
"I've heard of him, and that he's really good at magic! I'd love to meet him!" Eskan said, bowing.
(Let's wait for Eco)
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 pm

(Alt)
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:48 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 am

"I really don't need payment. All I ask for is that in return is that we become friends, 'k?" Eco asked, her wings fluttering.
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:25 am

"Can I just have a few recipes? I'll give you some of mine!" Eskan said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkonia Draconis :: Roleplaying :: Stelkal Mountains-
Jump to: