Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_voting_barSalanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Salanth's predicament (open to all)

Go down 
+3
Cole
Eskan
Cascade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Salanth

Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sounds of battle rang out from Salanth's home on the mountain he had dubbed lightning fall peak. Salanth the young mage had received a rude awakening from his afternoon nap as he had awoken to find half a dozen elk sized spiders had infiltrated his layer. This was the third time monsters had stumbled into his layer this week... Someone was definitely leading them there trying to kill him. On the plus side however this had given him opportunity to try out a new spell he had been working on. Firing highly concentrated beams of light from his staff he had managed to search the flesh of the attacking creatures, he felled two of the creatures but the other four managed to escape his cave with minor to moderate wounds screaming shrill cries as the ran at their top speeds away from the mage's home. "Certainly not the worst spell I've tried".Salanth mused to himself watching the beasts flee
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:01 pm

"Try to find the dragon. I don't know if you should kill her, or not." Eskan said to her friends.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 pm

"She's long gone but I know what she wants" Salanth says as he leads the group back to his cave and gets a health potions for the small human
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

"What does she want?"
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:50 pm

"A tome that will grant her incredible power... But will destroy the world in a few decades." Salanth explains
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 pm

"The Dreambinder... It's so cursed!" Eskan shakes.
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:06 pm

"Oh, is it pretty? Can I touch it?"
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:24 pm

"It's in Seaths vigil a few dozen miles away... And no you can't" salanth says digging through one of his stacks of books looking for something

Sephir begins to stir and awaken
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:58 pm

"Oh! He's awake! Partly...." Eskan nudged him.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Sephir rolls over and mumbles "five minutes"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm

"Or not." Eskan rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:20 pm

"Oh fine." He murmurs waking up and then realizing where he is "oh sorry, for a second I thought I was... Well home"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:55 pm

"Oh..." Eskan said. "Well, your probably far away." She said.
(What if I bring Leaf into this?)
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:17 pm

"She burned it down" Sephir says sitting up
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:43 pm

"Oh... Sorry." Eskan said.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:04 pm

I"it's not your fault" he says standing up "not much of a home anyway... The wizard academy... Basically they teach us to use magic so we can be some dragons pet." Sephir says
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:58 pm

(Wait?)
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:51 pm

"Well, you can live with me if you's like. I wouldn't make you do anything you don't want to," Eco said with a small smile. "Or we could drop you off in a village later." Eco looked up, not really focusing on flying. She was thinking about something else. "Also, WHY CAN'T I TOUCH IT?! It sounds pretty. I likey pretty thingies."
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 pm

"Because it is evil!" Salanth replies "it wishes to destroy the world and has the power to if it finds a reader'

The human thinks on this "I should stick with you, see if I may be able to pay you back"
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:51 pm

"Kay, kay!" Eco said to the human, to Salanth she said, "Blah, blah. End of the world so what? I WANNA TOUCH IT!! Please?" Eco made an adorable begging face.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 2:51 pm

"It's not my decision I don't even have it" salanth says turning to look away from her adorableness
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am

"DANG IT! I'm gonna go steal it then," Eco said, completely serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salanth's predicament (open to all)   Salanth's predicament (open to all) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkonia Draconis :: Roleplaying :: Stelkal Mountains-
Jump to: