Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Activity/Others? I_vote_lcapActivity/Others? I_voting_barActivity/Others? I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Activity/Others? I_vote_lcapActivity/Others? I_voting_barActivity/Others? I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Activity/Others?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:57 am

Aright, so there isn't much going on with this site. We really need more people,(you guys are still epic ;D) but things get a lot more fun when other new people join. I know some people have been posting on other sites, but still, no one seems to be coming on. I'm not trying to force anyone, but maybe we can make this site look more complete.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 am

I've been checking basically every day, but I haven't seen anyone come on, you know eco IRL yeah?
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 1:56 pm

The reason she hasn't been on for the last few days is that she had a camping trip. But now she's free. I'm thinking on posting on a site where there aren't many others on here, and then I might advertise the site here too.
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:20 pm

I tried inviting people from lordirish with no luck
Back to top Go down
Eco Alien

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: I'm ALIVE, and Too Lazy To Log In    Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello people! Eco here! (The one Cascade knows IRL). I'm just posting to let he world know I live. I'm just lazy, so no logging in for me Razz. Honestly, Cassy, I've been at my Grandma's for the pas week, and she doesn't have a computer, and ypin with a 3DS is rather hard, so I've been gone. Also, I'll post adds on m other sites.

Also, I doubt an of y'all care about this, but I have broken my own record. Before, the most members on a site of mine was 6. Now it is 11!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Salanth

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:04 am

Glad to hear that eco
Back to top Go down
Eco

Eco

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Yep, but I'm going to have to leave again on the 17 or 18. Sucks, but, eh, family time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity/Others? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity/Others?   Activity/Others? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity/Others?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkonia Draconis :: OCC :: Plots-
Jump to: