Darkonia Draconis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a mighty dragon and venture out into the world of Darkonia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Latest topics
» Salanth's predicament (open to all)
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:06 am by Eco

» Activity/Others?
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 1:43 pm by Eco

» Seaths vigil
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 pm by Salanth

» Speak here game random!
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:36 pm by Cascade

» wondering something
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Cascade

» Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:59 pm by Cascade

» I Am An Alien, Maybe....
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 pm by Evening

» Age of Power Legacies
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm by Eco

» Turning Supernatural
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm by Cole

Top posters
Cascade
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapHunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_voting_barHunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Salanth
Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_vote_lcapHunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_voting_barHunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_vote_rcap 
Cole
Eco
Evening
Eskan
Leaf
Seath
Augur
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evening

Evening

Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:10 am

Evening silently slid up to the lone dragon that was standing by the lake. She had been following this Deader for weeks, until, finally, it had gone to a place where it was alone.
Her Deader was a young dragon, not even 10 yet. I can't wait for my reward, Evening thought, licking her lips. One thousand dollars just to kill this little dragon. Wonder why... Oh, well. Not my place to wonder. She reached the Deader without it noticing and opened her mouth. Long fangs slid out from where they had been hidden making a ssssssh sound. Evening chomped down, feeling bone, muscle, skin, and scales give way under her massive jaw and fangs. Evening dropped the limp body into the lake someone will find it soon enough. And when they do, they'll know that I killed that dragon.
Suddenly a battle roar erupted from the air, quickly followed by another. Evening looked up, her pupils narrowed into slits. "What are you doing! You told me to kill that Dead, and I did. So where's my money?! And why the heck are there more dragons here?!" Evening shouted up to the approaching dragons.
"We're here to kill you, Evening."
Back to top Go down
http://warrior-cats-descend.forumotion.com/
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:40 am

Cascade dove down and skimmed the surface of Myramor Lake. She was a healer, mostly and a bit of a performer, due to her lithe form and fast wings. Diving under and out again, Casy continued this movement until she heard a battle cry. Watching from mostly underwater, she bristled. "What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://darkoniadraconis.rpg-board.net
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:58 am

"Excuse m gentlemen, and ladies of course" a booming voice resounds from above as Augur the massive, intimidating, and skilled fire Dragon warrior descends from the sky . He hated flying, but today it had been necessary to reach the commotion he had heard recently. "I believe you are on my territory, I will have no violence occurring here... Without me that is." He snarls at the group of assassins ganging up on evening he hates it when cowards attempt to gang up on a single Dragon it is dishonorable and cowardly.
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Cascade heard a loud voice and flinched, hiding beneath the water some more. She owned a bit of this lake, and a part that touched it. lots of dragons loved to have territory near the crystal waters.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:33 pm

(So if their territory borders, have they met?)
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:36 pm

(Probably)
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:41 pm

(Alright you decide their relationship then Augur is all macho on the outside, and a great fighter, but he's really a good guy underneath, he even has a pet human village he protects (if those exist))
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:44 pm

(Well, the yes is winning, so I think there is humans then.)
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 am

"Whoops, too late for that. I mean, I just assassinated a dragon. I'm a Assassin, y'know?" Evening shouted back up to the dragon that claimed this territory was his. To the other dragons she said, "I'm sorry but I do not believe it is time for me to die. I do, however, believe Death is calling your names." With that Evening launched herself into the air, racing towards the dragons. She once again extended her fangs, and this time her claws, too. Evening held out a talon in front of her. She sped towards one of them, facing him head on. Her talon went right through the scales and into the heart. The dragon coughed blood, and Evening let him slide from her claws.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:24 am

Augur joins her in the charge, assassin or not he wouldn't see a dragoness ganged up on. He grabs one of the attackers with surprising speed and rips the Dragon in half
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:36 am

Cascade bursted out of the water, flinging herself onto one of the and slapped him into the water with her powerful tail. Unfortunately, he couldn't swim. "Take that, creep."

Last edited by Cascade on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:39 am

"Thank you," Evening curtly said. She raced towards the next dragon, and threw something at it. The bottle shattered as it hit his scales, and the dragon screamed. "Huh. First time my Acid Blood actually did something when I put it in a bottle. Go me!" The dragon's scales were being eaten away, and soon all that was left was some flesh and bones.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:47 am

Augur grabs a second Dragon by the tail and uses it to beat another dragon senseless
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 10:51 am

Cascade blasted another with scalding hot water, and he shrieked, jumping into the lake. But then she grabbed him and dragged him down."Never go into the water when I'M around." She bit his neck.
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Soon, they were all either dead or unconsciousness. "So, does this mean I don't get my pay? I mean, using my own Acid Blood is hard, it goes bad quick and hurts to get. Thank you for your help, dragons. I guess I better explain what's going on." Evening sighed. "All right, as you may already know, I'm Evening, the Assassin Legend. Those weirdos over there are part of the Huntries group. The purpose of Huntries is to kill all killers. Which makes no since to me, I mean wouldn't they just have to kill themselves too? Anyway, those dragons were tasked with killing me apparently. The pay must be high... I've killed hundreds of dragons... I should've seen it sooner. I mean, who pays 1,000 dollars to kill a baby dragon? Gah! I just really, really wanted that money, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Augur scowls at her he is no stranger to killing, but to do so with such a lack of morality or reason... She sickens him "who kills a defenseless youngling for money?" He shakes his head at the sociopath 'be gone now"
Back to top Go down
Cascade
Admin
Cascade

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:56 pm

"Killing...it seems like it just happen's so much. I've only killed dragons because they've tried to kill me." She started towards to water sweeping her tail around herself. "Why do dragons need to be so complicated?"
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 pm

"Because that's the way of life. One thing leads to another, until they all come together. We're all pieces of a greater puzzle. Even if we don't fit now, we will someday..." Evening said, her fleeting wisdom clear in her words. "And I do. I kill for money. It's the one thing I'm good at."

Last edited by Evening on Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eskan

Eskan

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 pm

"I earn money by showing off and doing tricks. It's easier than killing people... why do you do it anyways?" Cascade muttered, half submerged in the water.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 pm

"Money is not worth the lives of innocents".Augur says bluntly also a fine killer but honorable and kind in a way
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:47 pm

"Well, my first kill was that of my parents. They betrayed me. So now I kill for a living. Also, those who I kill are not innocent. That young dragon had committed thefts. All my Deaders and Deads are not innocent. "
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Augur snorts "so a child stole? Doesn't matter it doesn't warrant a death sentence"
Back to top Go down
Evening

Evening

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:10 pm

"Well, I'm sorry that my way of living is not your cup of tea." Evening snorted. "Honestly, don't you think I may, I don't know, help dragons with my money? I do. Where do you think the money to keep orphanages open comes from? ME!"
Back to top Go down
Eskan

Eskan

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 pm

"And you get it by killing other dragons? Strange."Cascade muttered.
Back to top Go down
Salanth

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 pm

"You should leave my territory" augur suggests nonthreateningly "I don't want anymore.dead children here, I've helped you all I will now please be on your way" he continues not unkind but bluntly to evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)   Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Being Hunted (Everyone Welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkonia Draconis :: Roleplaying :: Myramor Lake-
Jump to: